World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to go crabbing tomoz afternoon has any 1 got advice where i could go ,with a good chance of picking a good few peelers
thanx in advance

·
Registered
300 Posts
go to the deeps at low water on big tides but watch as its quite dangerous with getting cutoff by sea
i had 8 fist sized red peelers from there saturday plus a few nice weights

·
Registered
158 Posts
bobc said:
looking to go crabbing tomoz afternoon has any 1 got advice where i could go ,with a good chance of picking a good few peelers
thanx in advance
you dont want to go crabbing, you want to go hounding, had 7 today m8

·
Registered
289 Posts
Yeah, i was there too, had 2 out myself. Cracking day.
Try newton point for crabs, i had a handfull while i was fishing (having a little rummage around between casts). Mostly large soft edibles there.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
whilst on outings with the middle of my offspring i have been planning our trips around low tide.. have enjoyed good success at both barry .. in the little harbour on the seaweed bed on the left and surprisingly at southerdown beach.... had a number of gobys last week also from there which we used immediately....low and behold a monster conger...lmao all of 14" long could not stop laughing although the 8 year old thought it was awsome so once again i returned a hero from my innept attempts of fishing.would like to know myself where there are more places to find crab... school holidays now means i can plan lots of trips with the kids and get them looking.... chalk up some points with her in doors and the kids as well as save a few quid on bait.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts