World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oh well...it looks like the `egg` ..has been cooked.............!!

ive been taking a long hard look at recent events..and have drawn the conclusion....the `egg`...is
not the flavour of the month...........and after recent discussions with a friend....ive decieded not to wallow in self pity..and self doubt...and misguided conclusions...!!

and will set about..getting myself back on the fishing track once again....!!

theres been no fishing from me for several months now....and looking back on my website entries..i have always had a few cod by now...so i need to put that`ghost` to rights...i have some great new numbers and cod marks to try... given to me by a sympathetic wsf member..thanks...and will get out there in earnest once my windows are in..!!.

im now looking forward once again............ and not dwelling on what was.....!!

the recent events have effected me quite badly for awhile........but ive manned up and moved on...!!
the cod await..once the weather becomes favourable again...!!
eggy........the poster the forum loves to beat..!!

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
oh well...it looks like the `egg` ..has been cooked.............!!

ive been taking a long hard look at recent events..and have drawn the conclusion....the `egg`...is
not the flavour of the month...........and after recent discussions with a friend....ive decieded not to wallow in self pity..and self doubt...and misguided conclusions...!!

and will set about..getting myself back on the fishing track once again....!!

there been no fishing from me for several months now....and looking back on my website entries..i have always had a few cod by now...so i need to put that`` to rights...i have some great new numbers and cod marks to try... given to me by a sympathetic wsf member..thanks...and will get out there in earnest once my windows are in..!!.

im now looking forward once again............ and not dwelling on what was.....!!

the recent events have effected me quite badly for awhile........but ive manned up and moved on...!!
the cod await..once the weather becomes favourable again...!!
eggy........the poster the forum loves to beat..!!
Yesssss..... Come on eggs.... now your talking sense...!
Looking forward to many a catch report!

·
Registered
982 Posts
Get back out there eggy (when the weather behaves) and enjoy the total fishing experience of taking out your own boat, where you want and hunting what is likely to be about. Good luck and all the best, Rusty.

G

·
Well done Andy, it’s the right decision :thumbs: (how the hell did you actually made a decision ! :clap3: )

I for one miss your updates on your own site ……….. usually a very enjoyable read.

Lastly, its good to see you staying on here ………………. The entertainment value is excellent and if you left then we have to take the p!ss out of Gary ! :bleh:

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
:clap3: Marvellous, i told you that weed is really good, i had a reasonable sized Bass last night egg, quite a few coming out, so if Cod are not on the menu theres plenty of Bass mate!!!:yeah:

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ive decided to ignore whats gone on..and have turned the clock back.........................to 1962..!!

a fresh start..once and for all..................!!

im keeping my new numbers close to my chest.............so its no good.............trying to humour me.....!!

the great ones says..if the seagull poops once....then thats ok.... but if it does it twice.....its had a curry for tea...!!

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im really trying to get my brain into gear ....and im still mystified.. as how to proceed......as i have posted a thread on another site on the merits and ease of fitting an auto bilge pump...with the idea ..thats it should be idiot proof..fail safe..and..requires no maintaince...or intellect to operate it............sadily..the answer was not what i wanted to hear.......and i have dumped the idea..in favour of a bucket and sponge........!!

alas... i hear you all say.......the cork has popped...........but not in the realms of cyberspace..for i have indeed brought a new bucket and sponge......gone are the days of the `pink era`..and ive brought a new colour set to enhance my new found image and mental attidute...!!......yes..i know you will all like it............its a yellow colour co-ordinated set..!!

i might add also...the decision to invest in a new set.. was..hastened by recent events........and the thought that it might help fellow members of the newhaven boating community...who might need to use it in there hour of need...!!

so before i go on any further...is the dab season about to start..??

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
forget the cod and bass,coz dabs are well cute.we are going out of newhaven on monday,hows it looking wind wise?
i quite like dabs to...........a very sporting and hard fighting fish.........i remember catching...good bags of them off dungeoness beaches..back in my youth...

still good fun catching them today....stinky black.. if i recall is a fair old bait for them...!!

·
Registered
999 Posts
glad youve got your mojoy back andy, some very good cod out there so time for you to get some- look forward to some codtastic reports, if the bloody wind ever stops :clap2:, will be rewiring the boat weekend , so i can update all my electronics to touch screen, wont help me catch more , but at least i can play with them wilst waiting for a bite:yeah:

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ooooh..............!!

it looks like another poor weekend approaching here on the south coast........maybe my new sponge will get a workout after all...........!!

i have been listening to all the old dads army radio programmes on tape this week..awesome and so funny....!!
`dont tell him your name `pike`...........and..`dont panic ` dont panic captain mainwaring`...!!!
classic programmes...and they just reminds me of the up and down summer season i have had...........organised chaos...and unscripted out takes ,were all part of my escapades...this past few months......lol..
one of my favourite programme was ..the one.. jones was told he was to old to be in the platoon..and had to re run the assult course in 15 minutes.......and as he previously had run it in 2 hours 15 mins..it was an impossible task............
or was it..with walker on the case...!!!
were theres a will..theres a way................a good analogy... to be taking forward...!!

·
Top Blanker
1,670 Posts
ooooh..............!!

it looks like another poor weekend approaching here on the south coast........maybe my new sponge will get a workout after all...........!!

i have been listening to all the old dads army radio programmes on tape this week..awesome and so funny....!!
`dont tell him your name `pike`...........and..`dont panic ` dont panic captain mainwaring`...!!!
classic programmes...and they just reminds me of the up and down summer season i have had...........organised chaos...and unscripted out takes ,were all part of my escapades...this past few months......lol..
one of my favourite programme was ..the one.. jones was told he was to old to be in the platoon..and had to re run the assult course in 15 minutes.......and as he previously had run it in 2 hours 15 mins..it was an impossible task............
or was it..with walker on the case...!!!
were theres a will..theres a way................a good analogy... to be taking forward...!!
Do you see yourself as a Mathew Lilly ?

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
brighton cod...............the sea looked like a proper cod sea today....proper lumpy..grey and moody...........!!

surely this will bring them in.......!!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
i dont know you eggy but you sound like a top bloke and very funny ive chuckled at a lot of youre posts pick yourself up and crack on with catching some double figure cod go eggy go :clap2::clap2::thumbs::icecream:

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i dont know you eggy but you sound like a top bloke and very funny ive chuckled at a lot of youre posts pick yourself up and crack on with catching some double figure cod go eggy go :clap2::clap2::thumbs::icecream:
big thanks..thats very nice of you to say so..i really apprecate the nice comments...

i would love to beat my pb of 12lb....this winter..and i will be checking the local charter skippers soon for a single place...as i need a good shot in the arm...

i have a smashing new mark to try..but i fear its just a little to deep for me to anchor up in...as most of my anchoring has been done in and around 100ft or so....

but i will head there...and maybe drift it a few times......

if the sparrow was to walk there..why would he need a bus pass...!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts