World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to take my grandson down on the prom for an hour or two as he has been pumping lug with me today again and has been wanting to try his new tip-light with the bells on He was fishing as it was his night tonight and what A cracking hour he had he had A total of x8 whiting alll on fresh lug x1 hook clip down rig with A 2oz flat lead the prom was packed so we sneaked in at the side of the pier here are the pics:thumbs:

He loves it more every time we go:clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Whiting can be a plague but have also saved me from many a blank in the past. Kids are happy as long as they are catching fish no matter what the species are and he looks like he is having the time of his life. Good on you for taking him with you and getting him interseted in fishing like my Grandfather did with me many years ago. Many thanks for the report and pics and give him a big well done from us for his efforts.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Great stuff, good to see the little fella so happy, also they look like a not bad stamp of whiting... Or is he just very little :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.