World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished sat night at what i now know is tor bay with mates from work started off real slow with no bites until 21.30pm when i thought this is the last time i come here then i was into the first of 6 bass all a pound apart from 2 which were 4lbs and 2lbs all caught on lug will be hitting that place again this weekend hopefully weather will be kind to us let you know results soon :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:sorry gaffa has got a picture will be putting it on for me as i aint got a clue with computers

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
fished sat night at what i now know is tor bay with mates from work started off real slow with no bites until 21.30pm when i thought this is the last time i come here then i was into the first of 6 bass all a pound apart from 2 which were 4lbs and 2lbs all caught on lug will be hitting that place again this weekend hopefully weather will be kind to us let you know results soon :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:sorry gaffa has got a picture will be putting it on for me as i aint got a clue with computers
Well done on your bass fishing mate nice to see them comeing on lug my mark the bass are only takeing crab looks like i might need some lug for his saturday then tight lines:clap3:

·
Registered
980 Posts
Well done son we went to tor bay last nite not as good as you had but still had a few decent fish , but it was lashing down and pretty rough definately go there again but hopefully on a calmer day son get leon to post the pic son

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im catching you slowly son on 11 myself now fancy it fri go about 22.30 tides 02.50 if weather is right

·
Registered
980 Posts
Hi mate torbay is in gower, just after three cliffs as u get to the top of the hill after the sheperds u will see a small car park on the left next to a gate and a couple of houses, park there and go thru the gate and walk along path for about half a mile on the left u will see three cliffs and to the right u will see tor bay which is part of oxwich bay but right over the other side from there. from the gate it is signposted so u shouldnt go wrong

1 - 11 of 11 Posts