World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From a newbie to this site I would like to congratulate you on a informitive and friendly site. From here and what I have read so far ,you can get details of who ,what and hows things are going, not like some other sites. Nice one :D

·
Registered
568 Posts
Welcome to the site noncaster

As Marcus said, a lot of credit goes to Mike - but I wouldn't call him a genius after failing to adhere to a strict backup procedure :D

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi Noncaster,

Welcome to the Forum, 100% better than any magazine.

Cheers

Drew

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx for the welcome guys :) will keep you posted of my conquests and blankls, and where and what worked or didn't :eek:

·
One Life - Fish it!
5,009 Posts
Hi Noncaster,

Welcome to the site mate. Thanks for the comments!

If there is anything you would like to see on the site, either PM me or post something in the Improve WSF forum.

Great bunch of lads (and lasses) on here to keep you amused and entertained during the week :D If you feel like a chat, come into the chat room between 9 and whenever we decide to give up for a bit of banter :D

Mike Jr

·
Registered
235 Posts
hi there mate welcome to the best site on the web and it gets better as time goes by my god i nearly burst in to song then lol hope you enjoy your fishing as much as the rest of us even the days we blank ey poach haaaaa

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
yes fizz. even the days that the others blank m8,, hum hum, the others........get it.. ummmmmmmm..shhhhhhhhh..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts