World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was down at 1 of me local beaches tonight, armed with a torch and nout else :) ... tell a lie I had me bucket with me, had a walk along the sandbank, Razors sticking out of the sand everywhere, was great :) didnt need to use salt or a fork, ended up with over 80 Razors for the session...... thats this Summers Razor collection over with. Just wish the Peeler Collection was as easy. :g:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
dont know where to get them burtisland too far away got loads years ago along from the shooting range at black dog but i ate those

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Was down at 1 of me local beaches tonight, armed with a torch and nout else :) ... tell a lie I had me bucket with me, had a walk along the sandbank, Razors sticking out of the sand everywhere, was great :) didnt need to use salt or a fork, ended up with over 80 Razors for the session...... thats this Summers Razor collection over with. Just wish the Peeler Collection was as easy. :g:
How many did you get for me?

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Got a good collection this morning myself. Had the beach to myself for a change which was unusual but nice.
collected razors,butterfish(small clam),whiteworm,rag,mussel,hermit crab + 1 scallop, oh and a handfull of sandeels. Not bad for an hour an a half work.

Would you believe it though i bust my fork on the last dig (again).
so does anybody know where to get a good strong fork?.

the last one was a wilkinson sword from b&q.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Got a good collection this morning myself. Had the beach to myself for a change which was unusual but nice.
collected razors,butterfish(small clam),whiteworm,rag,mussel,hermit crab + 1 scallop, oh and a handfull of sandeels. Not bad for an hour an a half work.

Would you believe it though i bust my fork on the last dig (again).
so does anybody know where to get a good strong fork?.

the last one was a wilkinson sword from b&q.

A wee bit expensive, the bulldog potato fork with four broad tines won't be beaten if it is a tool for digging lug in clean sand.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Live butterfish (the fish) are excellent on a leadhead for pollack

·
Registered
2,099 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:) Looks like a massive tide tonight.:g: Might have a go at getting some tonight. Thats if the dunny has left any.:)
Lol there's plenty to be had Lobsterkid, how you gonna manage to get yourself down the beach ? you normally sleep in when it comes too bait collecting :sleep: :sleep: :yawn:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Lol there's plenty to be had Lobsterkid, how you gonna manage to get yourself down the beach ? you normally sleep in when it comes too bait collecting :sleep: :sleep: :yawn:
:uhuh: Tisk Tisk. No need for that. I've got feelings you know.
Tis a double zero tonight. Have torch will travel.:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts