World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy birthday Nebor

Didn't realise you were just a young thing min. Is the Star in the high street still in Burntisland btw.

Got affy pished there once.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Thanks mate........The Star is still there although I'm not sure it is still called that. I now live in Leven with my gf so don't really follow what happens in Burntisland. My Dad has owend The Crown for a lot of years - it's at the other end of the high street, just off the links car park.

I'm in the process of opening a chippy in Kinghorn, just along the road - grand opening this coming monday, if you are ever in the area or anyone else for that matter, feel free to drop by. The only place where the fish is guaranteed.

Cheers for now, Craig.

Just a thought - but anyone got any frozen crab for sale???

·
Registered
225 Posts
Might be able to help you out with the crab. Any specific reason why you don't want fresh? How many are you looking for and how much are you willing to pay per crab?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hi, I want frozen because they are for winter use only, I am about to open a fish & chip shop so dont have time to get out in the summer and defo dont have the time to bring them on and freeze them down myself. I seem to be working 15 hrs + every day just now. I will pay the going price for the crab as long as they are a decent size. I have bought some **** in the past, probably from a guy you might know if you collect from the Tay.

Cheers for now, let me know - Craig.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Craig can't say I know the guy your talking about as I'm on the west coast but equally so there are a few chancers on this side of the country! Only problem I can forsee is the actual process of getting the crab to you. Quality is not a problem as I only sell stuff I'd use myself. How many are you after and I'll see what I can do?

While I'm at it I may aswell try plugging my rig making talents........Quality rigs, fairly priced, wide choice. Anybody interested?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts