World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me an my mate are thinking of going up to Cromer, Hunstanton, or somewhere in the surrounding area to fish this Saturday.

First of all, is there anywhere round here that has been producing recentley? If so, what?

Secondly, Does anyone fancy joining us for a session?

All the help and advice that you could give us would be great, please stop us from blanking AGAIN!!!! :unsure:

Thanks
Rich

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Not a lot about some might say, then of course there are some good bass being taken but they are few and far between. To be honest, I'd fish off the shingle. At least that way you should get something. Get some crab and you're in with a chance of a hound if the weathers right.

·
Registered
346 Posts
A sizeable blank could be on the cards again RSM, not been good the last week.
But you're coming past the hotspots on the Lincs coast.

NB's right about the shingle, prob the best option for flatties,bass n smoothies. Cromer pier likely to produce bass but watch yer gear, and fish if ya get any.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
....Cromer pier likely to produce bass but watch yer gear, and fish if ya get any.
:)
Ped's right as ever :notworthy , less stinky weed up there. If there is any north in the wind try the lefthand side of Cley wreck in the evening (low water is about 9pm) or walk about the same distance west from the car park. It's shallow up there and you might get a proper bass. Good luck, I'm off blanking in Scotland for a week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts