World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:roll1: :roll1: :roll1: hi lads how good is trimingham i was told some good fish was about last week i.e some good cod and bass ,,,,, or do you know what cromers fishing like hope to go thursday pm high tide,,,,,,,,,,,,,ray:wave: :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
:roll1: :roll1: :roll1: hi lads how good is trimingham i was told some good fish was about last week i.e some good cod and bass ,,,,, or do you know what cromers fishing like hope to go thursday pm high tide,,,,,,,,,,,,,ray:wave: :wave: :wave:
ray,, how are you. hope you get a cod or bass or are you going to blankety blank again lol good luck trev

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi trev i am not to bad the knees are still s..t and the feet well roll on april we the take off 2 toes may be i can walk down the beach with out pain ,,,any way hope the cod will be about and may be some bass,,, are you still looking for them and how is the humber fishing,,,,,,,,,,,,,, try to get to sandlands to see you and c/dawg ,,,,,,all the best ray

·
Registered
849 Posts
If your fishing this way I wouldn't bother until the weather breaks. i blanked at trimingham Tuesday, flat as a witches t!t and bright blue skies only saw 1 doggie caught. We need a bit of a rough up mate, I'd stick to the Humber or Skeg until we get some Northerly wind (poss this weekend/early next week).

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi Raymond,
We fished Salthouse on Tuesday and caught plenty of flatties just before and after high water. Crabs were a problem but my lad caught a big edible that wont worry anybody again. It was also a great day to by fishing and I hope it is for you.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank for the info lads we will be at salthouse today from about 1.00 theweather is fine so just being there will be good if you are about call in would be nice to put a face to the names ,,,,,,ray

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hi mate
I fished Cromer about 5 week ago, only 1 cod 2.5lb and 2 jellybellies, third breaker left of pier, hope this helps. P.R man

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi,,,,,my god cod i think i might see if pud or tony would like to try the humber wall this week iknow tonys at work but maybe he could go sick if not mybe pud will ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not so good salthoue way or cromer,,,, may see you on the beach one day,,,,,,,,,,ray

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hi Ray
Will be down the beach a plenty this year, target fishing bass (new experiance!) as for the wall, over that way again Wednesday and with luck and the cold spell, well""""""""ya never know!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts