World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon North Eastians - I fancy pushing the boat out so to speak and having a trip over to your rich fretile fishing grounds on wed morning. Any advice on marks - bait ect would be much appreciated -

Thanks

Sean

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Sean, where were you thinking to launch and fish ?
if you are wanting inshore action and the way the reports are going it might pay you to head off the holderness coast, it sounds like the shore lads are having a ball, drop a post on the boating section for tidal advice and slips, i'm sure the lads from bridlington way could advise, or in the boat fishing forumn, ask the NE boating lads, whats happenin, not much off the shore by the sounds of our forumn (meaning H/pool north to amble). From south of the tees, shore wise, not much either getting reported(unless its secret service stuff) until you get to the holderness area, also drop a line on
http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/forum/north-east-coast-fishing/0/
this is the whitby club site some good crack on there.
sorry can't advise much more, i'm away working but watching all the sites for reports just to p*ss meyself off, but not too bad yet apart from the ardwell reports and the lads reporting from holderness, i've only spewed a couple of times with frustration knowing what i am missing.
i'm sure you'll find out what you want to know, the NE lads get enough advice from the other area forumns when we travel.......
best of luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts