World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows the saltings fishing at the moment for bass? Found this link which is goog for satelite images for anywhere u can zoom in very close type search South Fambridge then hit the satelite image button. How far to the left of the car park is the saltings? thanwww.achurchnearyou.com/activemap[/EM:fishing1: AIL]ks gazzy

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I dont this for everyone, but here are the saltings!

Start at red, walk to blue, have fun!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi

Is it worth try lures here or if not what are the best methods/bait? Am a bit of novice when it comes to sea fishing.......

Cheers

Jon

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I dont this for everyone, but here are the saltings!

Start at red, walk to blue, have fun!

thanks for that i don't think i will be able to miss the mark now! will try and fish within the next week will let you know how i get on. Thanks again:yeah:

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
It is worth fishing lures here, early and late. Float fishing jelly crabs (newly popped peelers) Prawns and head hooked ragworms along the edges is more productive though.
Is nothing sacred..........

Next you will be telling him about sand eels on a waggler!:secret:

Oh crap :eek:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
have u seen any surface activity like bass jumping seriously thinking of fly fishing down there for them?

G

·
thanks for that i don't think i will be able to miss the mark now! will try and fish within the next week will let you know how i get on. Thanks again:yeah:
Fella, them pink n blue blob's and wiggly line won't be there on the ground, Ash put them on the picture with P.C magic :)

hth

Ubd

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
have u seen any surface activity like bass jumping seriously thinking of fly fishing down there for them?
When you go on a summer evening or a very early morning on the first of the flood sit on the steps and watch the shallows in front of you as the tide makes
but the weather must be very settled and still. you will be amazed.

Alan

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I'l let you know, Had a fly set-up delivered a couple of weeks ago to try for the mullet, not long now :)
I'm going to try the fly in the Blackwater this year, Last year the Mullet seemed to be laughing at me, but there wa one guy who regulerly fly fished for them and he was always getting one or two.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts