World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Team Jedi
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took Kyle down for the last couple of hours of the ebb,nice night so got set up and within minutes my rod had an alarming bend in it ,result !!!

So we moved to the Cullen side of the rocks and Kyle had 5 Flounder in two casts a treble and a double shot.

End result was 9 Flounder all taken on Mackerel and at very close range,less than 40ft out.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
well done indeed to the young jedi.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Just like my pair Lenny, threatened them with not takin them again if they kept it up:sneaky2:

Well done wee man , keep it up :thumbs:

·
Team Jedi
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He seems to constantly outfish me now !!but i must admit to getting a big buzz from him enjoying his fishing.The yellow boots well it was to warm to walk that distance with the waders on and kyle had my blackones on :(.

·
Specimen Hunter
3,276 Posts
LOL dont worry about it, i took my girlfriend fishing at cairn ryan last night, i said i would teach her how to fish, she caught loads of mackerel, big ones and a nice pollock whilst i blanked :doh:

Nice treble shot young fella, and the boots well they might just catch on

good lil session there :)

·
Registered
928 Posts
at least you're getting out!!!!!

work then her working stops me but hopefully postie pat comes soon so i get my freedom again

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Well done young man - had plenty doubles of flounder but never a treble..... hey wait a min!!!!! i only use 2 hooks.

Just had a great idea :idea:

·
Registered
314 Posts
nice one lenny glad to see local beaches fishing well.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
nice fishing, well in the wee man

thats what dads are for

1 - 11 of 11 Posts