World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cullen S.A.C. have a Catch and Release match on cullen beach this coming sunday. All welcome £3 entry for non members. 09:00 meet in the car park for a 09:30 start. £10 biggest Fish and £10 most fish:clap3: . Only one winner per prize unless tied then split accordingly(Anglers can only claim one prize per match). Any info see below website or contact myself.
Neal
The Skink
P.S.
We always fish catch and release only
(Unless you will be eating it for your supper:) )
Weather looks good http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=1034
Come along and cast a line. (beginners welcome contact me if you need to borrow any or all the kit)

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
Cullen S.A.C. have a Catch and Release match on cullen beach this coming sunday. All welcome £3 entry for non members. 09:00 meet in the car park for a 09:30 start. £10 biggest Fish and £10 most fish:clap3: . Only one winner per prize unless tied then split accordingly(Anglers can only claim one prize per match). Any info see below website or contact myself.
Neal
The Skink
P.S.
We always fish catch and release only
(Unless you will be eating it for your supper:) )
Weather looks good http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=1034
Come along and cast a line. (beginners welcome contact me if you need to borrow any or all the kit)[sorry mate going away

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nae luck Paul. Away for long?
Neal

·
Team Jedi
1,639 Posts
Good luck Skinky ,dont let Tony catch anything :) Hope Jackson breaks his duck at last;)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just loaded up the Diawa 6rm with braid just to see what its like from the shore scratching for flatties. I have packed a spool of red ice if it starts to bug me during the match I can srip the braid and switch back to mono.
Neal
The Skink
P.S.
Hoping to get on the WSF Scotland speceimen list tomorrow lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.