World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
coming up next week from essex. all we seem to catch in cullen findocty has been small stuff over years. any suggestions as to where else to try

·
Registered
314 Posts
head down to sandend mate just outside cullen as you head to portsoy, picked up flatties around the pound mark but very sandy round here so flatties are comon. if you go to portnockie off of the break water you will pickup coallies and wrasse mackies and the of pollock and cod if you are lucky. there are loads of places to fish around this area but it is knowing where to go you have harbours at hopeman , lossiemouth, portgorden, buckie, these are producing mackie and we had a conger at buckie three weeks ago. there has also been reports of conger being landed at hopeman and nairn.
hope this helps.

·
Registered
311 Posts
welcome bud, i'll be down your way at various times throughout the year as my better halfs from colchester, any chance of a tour of some good marks?

scott

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
really looking forward to coming up for a week. even the kids are. they will spend there time at cullen ice cream shop or baxters in fochabers eating pancakes. beside that i won 1500 quid on lottery last year in cullen hope to repeat the success

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
welcome bud, i'll be down your way at various times throughout the year as my better halfs from colchester, any chance of a tour of some good marks?

scott
always find me in dover or dungeness. have tried essex coast nae end o times and caught bugger all. although was told recently that walton on naize is a great spot and no far fae colchester.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts