World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we all turned out at Cullen beach at a rather overcast 9am this morning. 17 anglers in total.

To cut a long story short one fish was caught which was a Sea Trout which hung itself on one of the boys hooks. 9oz was the weight and after a bit of revivle it went back to fight another day. Nice day but again no flimin fish to speak of.

Tim the club stats man says that in the last 3 matches(Rover, Buckie harbor and Cullen today) there have been a total of 45 anglers and only 2 fish caught. This is well down from the last three years when we have normally had decent sessions especially at Cullen beach. What can you do eh? Well I know what I'm doing, I'm going to LA for some shore caught barn door action lol:) bring it on.
Neal
The Skink
P.S.
Connor must work on his spelling:uhuh:

I'M WITH STUIPD:clap3:​

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
nice try neal but this area is pretty dead this time of year sunart was ok but loads of dogs for two days it just got boring :nonono: good luck at LA buddy hope you get what you are after , might make it but LA from the shore has in the past sucked for me ,anyway good luck and make sure lenny doesnt get p*ssed and ends up falling in

·
Registered
128 Posts
Nice pictures, am pleased to see you've left some fish for me when I come up there back end of May, does Cullen beach fish any better after dark:fishing:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Fun was had even if fish wasnt

And neal had time to play with neal ...........................

·
Team Jedi
1,639 Posts
Like the hat Skinky :) well thats what i like to hear no fishies again and Neil Blanking for the 5th time in a row ;).who got the S/trout !!
Borisono i havent blanked this year at the beach ,but only had a 4 flounder ithink later on in the year it fishes better and the chance oh the odd Bass after dark.

good luck with starting the Job the morn gitty :)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aye after dark in the summer months can be good sport. Lets hope we get some Bass in. None really last year, just the odd one.
Neal
The Skink
P.S.
Give us a shout when your up and we'll get a few together for a fishing session mate.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Like the hat Skinky :) well thats what i like to hear no fishies again and Neil Blanking for the 5th time in a row ;).who got the S/trout !!
Borisono i havent blanked this year at the beach ,but only had a 4 flounder ithink later on in the year it fishes better and the chance oh the odd Bass after dark.

good luck with starting the Job the morn gitty :)
Bill got the Trout.

and thanks for Monday.

Gitty

1 - 9 of 9 Posts