World Sea Fishing Forums banner

cumbria coast any bass?

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Zedonepilot 
#1 ·
now lads any cumbrians had any bass yet goin up at weekend silecroft 2 st bees apreciate any pointers..........

#2 ·
in front of the whitehouse at silecroft is quite good had 3pounder on black lug and that was 5 weeks ago , also there was abig feature in sea angler mag last month on this mark its best at low tide only a short cast of 40 mtrs or so and you should be in a deep gully good luck let us know how you get on cheers

#4 ·
thanks ste went up 2 bekermet only 2 find the whole dam beech gilneted all illegals saw dead fish that had been filleted out at the nets at low water washed up at high very depressing nice size bass skeletons a large turbot head 2. came back down 2 silecroft caught a few flatties. cheers micky

#6 ·
hello keith havent reported nets, there were plenty of locals complaining about them though aparently its 1 guy who runs hundereds of yards of them, i no its true as i had 2 walk a long way 2 get clear of them and then i could only fish low water and feel i might have a chance of a bite. ive seen the nets youve photographed. Arehey illegals? i assumed they were liscensed being so visible from the prom. cheers depressed mick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.