World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Seems not Mr Sent Sir:(

Try Garron if the EEs are not there and ye can get on the mark.
But getting late on in the year and i would say these storms will have broke the shoals up good and proper:(

Fedstar....

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Sorry to hear that Frayed:(

Mark...

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Got a few then sunday in Belfast lough , loads of fry in the water and birds diving, the mackerel are still there
Good stuff glad to hear it:)

Fed...

·
Registered
458 Posts
Was at greys point/fort today there, got the one decent sized one myself (was forced to fish on down from where id of liked too) soome other fella that was in the right spot was pulling them in 4 at a time and had about 60 in a bucket.
Stand on top of him. I'm all about etiquette but you'll get none returned there. Fished it a good bit a couple of weeks back, was very hard work (they were at the end of my 16ft rod cast) but a ween about. Nowhere near like last yr. But sure ye get good years and bad. There are foreigners taking ENORMOUS numbers home, may have to see if I can solicit a bye-law for next yr.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Maggies leap (Newcastle) yesterday we couldnt catch anything but mack. Went out 2 try for pollock but gave up after an hour. They were chasing fry into right below us, so the 3 of us switched up onto single hook sandeel lures and light spinnin gear for a bit of crack. Over 100 in am hour or so, only took half a dozen 4 the bait supplies. Brilliant fun on the 7ft spin rod, good day (minus anything bigger)!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts