World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who wanted 2 no about cuttlefish, i cant remember, cardiff market have got it 2day 3.35 akilo. i no i was talkin 2 jd about it, but he wasnt the 1 who asked. hope this helps.

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
I dont reckon their "colour flashing" would be very noticable in a spring tide off the Ranie, they would need to be lit up like Blackpool to see each other out there! mind they stink enough to find each other!

·
Registered
208 Posts
poacher, we where talking about catching damaged bady pout etc and apparently the damage is caused by cuttle, so i asked the question why don't shore anglers us cuttle as us boat guys do, to good effect somtimes. better priced than blacks too!!!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2 be honest doggy i hate paying 4 blak. but i do tend 2 use rag tipped with squid, till the cod r in properly. then i go 2 saundersfoot and pump a load, usually freeze them 4 the boat and beach,. m8.. i have had good fish on cuttle on the boat, but i havent used it on the beach, dont really no why. i may do thow.

·
Registered
208 Posts
it seems a good idea to me mate as they are around at this time of the year and thay don't half have a sent trail, maybe i'll have a try next week

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok see how we do on it. u never no. bit of frost here last night, supposed 2 be cold next week. get the thermals out.i may have a go 2moro.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts