World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly thanks to all that attended, the event was well attended with only a few no shows due to car breakdown etc with 27 fishing. Thanks to all that assisted with the weigh in etc .

1st Brian Smith 9 fish for 3lb 7oz
2nd Chris Snow 9 fish for 3lb 2 oz
3rd Steve Field 9 fish for 2lb 14oz
4th Steve Sargeant 5 fish for 2lb 10oz

Sole pool
Steve Sargeant 1 fish 1lb 7oz

Unluckly Darrell Hunt who had a 1lb 5oz sole and thanks to Steve Sargeant who donated his 4th place winnings to the charity box.

In all £63.50 was donated to the multiple sclerosis society and this will be matched by DAA. Many thanks to you all.:clap:

·
Registered
247 Posts
good match steve,well done for organising it...... if you heard of anyone picking up an ian golds cool box i left it behind where all the cars were parked ......... a long shot

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good match steve,well done for organising it...... if you heard of anyone picking up an ian golds cool box i left it behind where all the cars were parked ......... a long shot
Steve I did not see it when walking the dog this morning, if i hear anything I will call you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.