World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Next DAB Members League meet/comp will be held at Southbourne (nr Bournemouth on 2nd June. This will be an evening comp - comp start at 6pm fish to 10.30 or 11 pm (to be decided). Meet at the Bistro Car Park about 5.30pm. Full deatils on the DAB Website Forum. If you've not joined DAB yet but fancy fishing in our friendly and fun events and league along the Dorset coast please contact me via pm.

·
South Coast Forum Moderator
1,603 Posts
The Next DAB Members League meet/comp will be held at Southbourne (nr Bournemouth on 2nd June. This will be an evening comp - comp start at 6pm fish to 10.30 or 11 pm (to be decided). Meet at the Bistro Car Park about 5.30pm. Full deatils on the DAB Website Forum. If you've not joined DAB yet but fancy fishing in our friendly and fun events and league along the Dorset coast please contact me via pm.
Hoping to be there Andy......wanted to do the Pevensey meet too, but on the same day, unfortunately. :g: Had a really nice day at the last Pevensey meet and enjoyed the company of some top blokes; same as at the West Bexi meet.

If I get a pass....and this is in debate as we speak, I will be there....providing Henry's swollen appendage doesn't get any worse!!

Take care.

Andy. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hope you and Henry can make it - there have been some good Rays landed off the beach recently and smoothounds are showing too - along with a chance of Sole & Turbot the prospects are interesting!

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Those of us who never coughed up subs from last time need to Pay twice!
me included.
Also io believe Edgey is attending so anyone that can kick him good and hard on his bad leg can have a rig of thier choice off me!

·
The people's moral compass
12,847 Posts
Hope you and Henry can make it - there have been some good Rays landed off the beach recently and smoothounds are showing too - along with a chance of Sole & Turbot the prospects are interesting!
oh i see, dab trying to pinch people from our pevensey meet hey ? :g::g::g::schmoll:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
oh i see, dab trying to pinch people from our pevensey meet hey ? :g::g::g::schmoll:
Mega embarrassment. Started to feel better, thought about fishing and saw DAB ad and thought ah a short session. Also short walk which I can only do at the moment. Mea Culpa.

Lockstock you have a PM

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
me included.
Also io believe Edgey is attending so anyone that can kick him good and hard on his bad leg can have a rig of thier choice off me!
Same applies to Ian. Anyone who can kick his head and knee gets a Pint.

·
12,847 Posts
oops, sorry we have got a comp/meet on the same night, but as Edgey is a member of D.A.B it don't really matter does it:)

only because he said he was coming to ours first !!!! not that i'm bitter about it :kissing: but we did post our meet up first !

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
only because he said he was coming to ours first !!!! not that i'm bitter about it :kissing: but we did post our meet up first !
OK.

1. Humoungous Apologies to Crazy Plums and his team from me.
2. For some strange reason I got it into my head that Friday was the Pevensey meet and Saturday the DAB meet. Probably the vast quantities of pills I am having to take at the moment.
3. In reality it has been touch and go whether I could do either and because it was Saturday, I thought fine, I can't make Friday for definite and maybe be able to make Saturday.
4. It looks OK for Saturday, just walked fifty yards and not in too much pain, so remain hopeful
5. Please forgive me CP, I have screwed up big time and promise faithfully to pay humoungous fines in the form of beer for the TE guys at your next meet:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
me included.
As both Ian and Edgey have bad legs at the moment I proposed a three legged race along the beach - Ian and Edgey can tie their bad legs together to make one good one!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
As both Ian and Edgey have bad legs at the moment I proposed a three legged race along the beach - Ian and Edgey can tie their bad legs together to make one good one!
I would like to think of something really witty to say in reply, but can't. That is what really gets to me.

How about; Locky go and put your key in something painful:giveup:.

·
12,847 Posts
lol, don't you be speaking none of that french tongue at me, traitor !!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm sure you'll think of something by the weekend! So has our new Wotsit sponsored mod been formerly appointed yet?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
lol, don't you be speaking none of that french tongue at me, traitor !!

Qu'est ce que vous dit Monsieur. Je ne comprends pas. Qu'est ce que Le French Git?:):). Etes vous dit de moi?

Je donne vous un Gant.

Les pistols a la matin peut-etre.

Autre les Beers dans les soirs.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
yeah we had one of those but the wheels came off of it :blink:
Pour qui raison les roues departez? Peut-etre ils n'ont pas été joints correctement en premier lieu. Ou possible pour de autre raison?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts