·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dabhanddaz here weres woodster

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
woodster you've puzzled me with some posts but this one takes the biscuit WTF ypu on about m8?

I just know this is going to be a wind up :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Come on Woodster, your little green lights on, we know your'e there :D

·
Registered
737 Posts
??????????????????????????????????????????????????? explain please or are you secret agent with a new code for us to break

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I think he wants a t-shirt with his name on like jakeb for the most posts in a thread

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
ok we'll try this, apparently it is french.

un peti, d, um, peti, set onn ,e wall
answers on a postcard please to the what the hell has woodster just said? :) competition

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
poacher said:
woodster as a big fan of yours my friend? what are you saying?pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee?
Poacher,

PLEASE HELP?

WHATS HAPPENED IS DABHANDDAZ IS MY BROTHERINLAW LAST MONTH I POPPED DOWN TO SEE HIM AND MY SISTER LOGGED ONTO THE SITE TO SHOW HIM AND TONITE WE WERE TALKING ON THE PHONE HE LOGGED ON AND I THINK WHATS HAPPENED IS HE HAS USED MY LOGGIN FROM HIS COMPUTER MEMORY (IF THAT MAKES SENSE)HE NOTS THE BRIGHTEST ON THE COMPUTER BUT STICKING UP FOR HIM HE BUILD HIS OWN EXTENSION A TERRIBLE MIX UP HAS HAPPENED BETWEEN FAMILY. WOULD BE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL IF SOMEONE FROM HIGH ABOVE COULD DELETE THIS THREAD POSTED BY HIM WHICH SAYS I'M THE THREAD ORIGINATOR, SORRY FOR THE COMPLETE (CANNOT SWEAR ON HERE BUT THIS THE TIME I WOULD LIKE TO?) MESS UP

sORRY FOR ANY PROBLEMS I HAVE CAUSED HAVE TOLD BIL NOT TO LOG ON UNTIL PROB IS SORTED

YOURS MOST HUMBLEST

Woodster

PS I was only trying to get a new member enrolled

PPS SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Christ Woodster don't apologise it's kept us all amused for a bit-even got Ian speaking french(it's just because Lisa likes the accent :) ) BTW can I get a quote on a conservatory

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Ian it's quite simple-Woodster and Dabhand daz were building a computer which turned into an extension (c'mon it's happened to all of us) when his sister and Brother-in-law came by and logged on Poacher who was understandably upset. So then Woodster got embarassed because he was trying to get a new member(obviously the old one has something wrong with it, probably caught something while spealing French-never a wise move in my opinion) and asked Poach to remove the thread. Hope that's cleared it all up m8

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
There is method in my madness-it'll start off as a conservatory and probably end up as an intel pentium 5 ;)

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
He's built an extension? that's nothing , I've just knocked two rooms into one.
Yeah, I've knocked the kitchen ceiling out. :D :D

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
See the old cliche is true "when the cats away the mice will......................occupy the Riechstag and start planning world domination HAhahahha"

1 - 20 of 21 Posts