World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided Im gonna change my Kompressor sports for a Amorphous whisker having used one in the past. (providing i can find one in good condition)
Can anyone tell me the different models and their designs.
Ie AWB129Pm etc, etc, I know 129 is the length but didnt they do a match & rougher ground rod?
Also, if anyone has one for sale, let me know

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Sorry for being dim mate...........I'm old! Is the rod you're after the AWB from the late 1980's? If so a bit like rocking horse dro**ings and very rare. Brilliant rod tho' and I wish I had one! Keep an eye on a famous auction site, they do sometime's pop up.

Regards

Trig

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats the ones mate, used a friends and got to love it.... trouble is his has'nt got a model number! but we think both the ones he has are the rougher ones.
Seen a few advertised various places and even know one or two who'll part with their's...

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Thats the ones mate, used a friends and got to love it.... trouble is his has'nt got a model number! but we think both the ones he has are the rougher ones.
Seen a few advertised various places and even know one or two who'll part with their's...
What colour is your friends rod?

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Did you win it? or were you just looking?

Jim

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Sure the mode number was AWB 129PM :unsure:

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
There was the slightly more powerfull AWT models too.
Amorphous whisker tournament. In 12 and 13 ft (eg 13ft was AWT13M) Still had a reasonably soft tip section,but the rod got progressively stiffer further down.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts