World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the fort armed with a few rag I had left from a match a few weeks ago, managed 2 decen sized pouting and one dogfish. Plenty of bites, but had to leave as I my light packed up and I didnt have any warm clothing - a bit chilly for July

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Do you mean the fort or the field centre???? the field centre is the one with the jetty, the fort is further on round the headland, past watick steps. I am not sure if you are allowed to fish off the fort anymore. & the last time I heard, fishing off the jetty was banned due to rubbish being left.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Do you mean the fort or the field centre???? the field centre is the one with the jetty, the fort is further on round the headland, past watick steps. I am not sure if you are allowed to fish off the fort anymore. & the last time I heard, fishing off the jetty was banned due to rubbish being left.
I meant the small jetty...you park at the entrance to the Field Centre. I asumed that was Dale Fort...apologies.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
that is dale fort and yes you are allowed to fish there congaqueen the fort round the front of watick is west blockhouse x

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Little bit delayed here, but cheers. My dad used to fish there years ago, before the blockhouse was revamped, used to love it. Tho the fort freaked the **** outta me as a kid.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts