World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It`s bloody addictive, my 3rd try this morning and i couldnt stop. 1 hour and 250 big fat worms. Im aching from head to toe and want to go again this eve but i dont need any more :g: . Suppose i better start using them 2 rods at the glitterball tonight should shift a few:).

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
It`s bloody addictive, my 3rd try this morning and i couldnt stop. 1 hour and 250 big fat worms. Im aching from head to toe and want to go again this eve but i dont need any more :g: . Suppose i better start using them 2 rods at the glitterball tonight should shift a few:).

come on spook save some for the rest of us matey :):)

tightlines................daz

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
far better to take what you need , rather than get rid of what you have:g:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dont worry they will all go to good use. Froze some down for the winter months :cold:, and am going to use lots tonight. Also found out it`s a damn good way of getting around the missus telling her i need to use some worms up and go fishing ;)

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Dont worry they will all go to good use. Froze some down for the winter months :cold:, and am going to use lots tonight. Also found out :clap3:it`s a damn good way of getting around the missus telling her i need to use some worms up and go fishing :clap3:;)
:clap3:Nice one spook i have used that ~~~~~~~one loads of times:clap3:

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
:clap3:Nice one spook i have used that ~~~~~~~one loads of times:clap3:

its all true spook he told me last night ,:):)

did have a look by the glitter last night them gullies arent half looking promising near the slip :g:

and where's the report tony ????????:roll1::roll1:

tightlines..................daz

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
£%$&!!! :cc_surren

In 1 hour I'm lucky to have 2.5 worms!!! Lol!

Well done mate

now my pumps bin turbo charged its no problem that .............:blink::clap3:

will be givin it a blast thursday morning

cheers tony :clap3::clap3::clap3:

tightlines..................daz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts