World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nipped out to fish a well known local beach at 1730. As I was getting the gear out of the car there was a blinding light followed by a loud bang. I thought to myself oh [email protected]*t clown cars going beep beep toot toot again. I Said sod it and carried on through the dunes towards the beach. I was met with this sight:

A Dark Jedi geared up for a session fishing. His bait was Scomber scombrus
from the freezing place of Zanussi. I set up with him and low and behold the force was with us tonight.
Result 14 fish 8 flounder 6 turbot. The fish were feeding from 40 yards and in. We left at 2100 to consult with Darth JR Tennent's from Wellpark.

Tomorrow we will attempt the Chelon labrosus and Dicentrarchus labrax that inhabit this area.

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
624 Posts
top notch, cracker!!

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
brillant mate aboustly brillant

looks like a good session :as well:D

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
aye very good lads , weird , childish, and amusing, i wish you all the best with the dark jedi clan , and hope that you have the same fun and success as we have at the jedi s.a.c.

no more crossed sabres.

al

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
lol, brilliant.

i would have liked too seen the look on the face off the guy walking along the beach as you turned around :D .

·
Registered
331 Posts
Good to see the sea angling clan out in force, well done Gus :fishing:

·
Freeloader
6,660 Posts
now thats what i call class did anyone stop and look
im expecting headlines of sun paper alien hits scotland beache's

·
The Lead Legend
4,710 Posts
quality gus:thumbs:

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
was about to say you need to get out more gus,but on hindsight it may not be such a good idea:fishing:
class post:fishing:

·
Registered
14,635 Posts
well done and fish to.....

·
Registered
151 Posts
:clap3: The boy who invented wellies must be making a fortune they even get them in other galaxys.His nob is in a strange place though might get in the way when your :bleh:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Having now consulted with J R Tennant and this Dark Jedi he is letting me show you his secret!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts