World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,
i just got my new posting for work and its within spitting distance of the dartford bridge, kent side, are there any good mulleting spots locally? if so would anybody care to divulge????

thanks in advance
Wolfgang

ive just gone HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
842 Posts
im sure not long ago there was a thread on here about the fishing just underneath being good....ull have to do a search mate to find out the right info but im sure of it ...

James

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hi mate , I know of someone who had a bit of a flounder fest there last spring. Ive seen the phots to prove. That was right next to the bridge by the sand jetties. Dont know how he got to the beach or where he fished but you can see the bridge real close next to his location.I guess he was the Kent side of the water. other than that Im not sure. I too remember that thread not too long ago.:busted_co

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
im not sure about the bridge wolfgang but 10 min drive away at erith they are there in numbers, go onto the seawall at the old police station and follow along to the old burnt out pier, theres a large water inlet there and at high tide you will see loads of em.
on the pier at morrisons look accross at the flood tide and you will see em all swimming up that way.
ingress park at greenhithe has a few nice bays that scream mullet but ive not been round to look for them yet, only time ive fished it is in winter.
there must be some areas round by the bridge that hold em but its an area im yet to fish, sorry i couldnt be more help mate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts