World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A meeting was held yesteday betweeen David Milliband, Graham Slesser (from the NESA site) and myself to discuss the potential introduction of an angling license. David Miliband had promised to answer questions from Graham and local anglers.

Graham went armed with some written questions from the forum regulars which were handed to him and he promised to answer each one individually. We took the opportunity to ask him if he would be prepared to meet NE anglers personally and answer their questions. He agreed that it was in all anglers intrests that they are fully informed about the Marine Bill white paper and asked us to contact his office to arrange a date and time for a meeting between him and anglers.

More details are available here
http://www.nesa.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=12988

We will keep you informed as to the progress in arranging this meeting.

Cheers
Dave

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice one Dave,did sless make any points that hit home
Sless took with him several printed questions from users of another forum. They were printed direct from the screen warts and all.

David Miliband took them away with him and promised to reply to each question. the replies will be sent via sless and he will post them accordingly.

Cheers
Dave

·
Registered
139 Posts
cheers for the reply Dave
Where were you on sunday you old git?? hope ya feel better:)
food poisoning:g: or beer poisoning:clap3: lol

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sless took with him several printed questions from users of another forum. They were printed direct from the screen warts and all.

David Miliband took them away with him and promised to reply to each question. the replies will be sent via sless and he will post them accordingly.

Cheers
Dave

This is the question I put which is one of the ones that have been sent to him -

Ask him how families can be expected to get into sea fishing if everybody has to pay a license. It is bad enough paying for all the gear for a family of four without the added expense of a license only to find that the kids are bored stiff as there is nothing for them to catch.

·
Registered
150 Posts
This is the question I put which is one of the ones that have been sent to him -

Ask him how families can be expected to get into sea fishing if everybody has to pay a license. It is bad enough paying for all the gear for a family of four without the added expense of a license only to find that the kids are bored stiff as there is nothing for them to catch.
Goverments don't care about that, their aim is to make money from anything they possibly can. And when they have got bored from using the lame excuse that they need to raise costs of tobacco and alcohol etc to save people's lives. They turn to fishing, capitalism is a bad thing, some people just want to survive and get by day to day. Goverments just want to milk society and worst of all, get away with it (glad they keep the cost of fuel rising as well, it made me think that perhaps i should not use my car, then perhaps i can save the enviroment) not!!!

Money grabbing capitalist Prats!!
(this winds me up a little, can you tell)?:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts