World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me 2 mates Cliff tangles and Gary went out to the wrecks, where myself aquabell and Eric was on Thursday. Left marina at 7am good weather, took about 2.5 hours 53.4 miles not bad against the tide.
Was about 2 mile away when we looked to see some French boat right where we was heading, but we thought oh well we will just drop alongside and drift next to him, wasn't going all that way and not fishing it. First drift was into fish all around the 5lb mark after about 5 or so fish i thought cant keep nearly hitting each other each drift so moved to the next wreck about 0.5 of a mile. First drift 2 10lb cod thought lovely then i looked round and the French boat was coming right to us, he must of had a pair of binoculars on us.Well carried on fishing till the tide was to strong then went back to the first wreck, by now the French boat had gone we thought that was strange but thought good news, after about 30 or so cod and PM we started our way home about 2 miles in the wind started to get up i thought great so much for the MPH winds all day anyway took 4.5 hours to get back due to weather but all in all another good wrecking trip cant wait to try some others out there next week

·
Registered
710 Posts
good show chaps and keep the frenchies wondering ? maybe they stay over there ha ha ha

good report m8:clap2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.