World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,thinking of a day out at the weekend around colwyn bay or north shore at llandudno, anyone know what is being cought at the moment there:secret: ,what times the tides are ,:notworthy ,for sunday .HI. SHAGGY. IF YOU SEE THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOU HAVE BEEN GETTING ON WITH YOUR FISHING AROUND THERE, i have not been to wales for a long while need to catch up with friends from around there, any info welcome, thanks .:clap3:

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
hi all,thinking of a day out at the weekend around colwyn bay or north shore at llandudno, anyone know what is being cought at the moment there:secret: ,what times the tides are ,:notworthy ,for sunday .HI. SHAGGY. IF YOU SEE THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOU HAVE BEEN GETTING ON WITH YOUR FISHING AROUND THERE, i have not been to wales for a long while need to catch up with friends from around there, any info welcome, thanks .:clap3:
hi ken hows it going am out on sunday,tides i found out for u ,best at nite either northshore or pensarn wil letu no more neither weekend.shaggy:)

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
high tide is 2130 + so will be out around 8inshs.shaggy:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts