World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone on here follow the deadliest catch on discovery?

Could anyone please tell me wether we are on season 2 or season 3?

And does anyone know when the next series is on

cheers stu

·
Registered
89 Posts
only saw few of last ones but great watch tho these are the new seasons wouldn't do that job tho.. start's tonite 9 o'clock looks buy the clips saw last nite crazy people doing crazy job...lest its got fish in so at least worth watching

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
its season 3 ,i series link it so i never miss a show .

Mark

·
Registered
975 Posts
May 8th 9pm - series link them - cant wait ...
Great programme - anyone see the similar problem about the lobstermen off Newfoundland ?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I watch it too, but I can't help but think that these are of the same sort of commercial fishermen that put profit above all else and will fish any species to extinction regardless....

·
Registered
447 Posts
I watch it too, but I can't help but think that these are of the same sort of commercial fishermen that put profit above all else and will fish any species to extinction regardless....
i think you'll find thats why the alaskan authorities set a stringent quota and giving very heavy fines for exceding them, to keep the crab population going:g:

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
if they break any rulest hey get big fines ,strick rules how long season is and must end by a srtan time.shaggy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts