World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to deal yesterday with my son jason,thought we would try the 10th green seeing that its been in the reports lately High tide was about seven and a light south westerly so we fancied our chances,bait was Whole squid and sandeels,there was a few other anglers there when we arrived but there had just been a couple of whiting caught.We started fishing about four in the afternoon .We fished till high tide but just a couple of pouting for our efforts .We decided to go back to Walmer and try again,as soon as we got there we was into the dogfish straight away ,say what you like about dogs when you haven,t been catching there a welcomed sight .We ended up with about 15 good sport then the hevens opened As good as these floatations suitsare dont leave your mobile phone in one of the outside pockets,big mistake mine and my sons got soaked more expence..Nether the less we had a great night packed up about ten

D

·
0 Posts
Went to deal yesterday with my son jason,thought we would try the 10th green seeing that its been in the reports lately High tide was about seven and a light south westerly so we fancied our chances,bait was Whole squid and sandeels,there was a few other anglers there when we arrived but there had just been a couple of whiting caught.We started fishing about four in the afternoon .We fished till high tide but just a couple of pouting for our efforts .We decided to go back to Walmer and try again,as soon as we got there we was into the dogfish straight away ,say what you like about dogs when you haven,t been catching there a welcomed sight .We ended up with about 15 good sport then the hevens opened As good as these floatations suitsare dont leave your mobile phone in one of the outside pockets,big mistake mine and my sons got soaked more expence..Nether the less we had a great night packed up about ten
i'm off to the tenth green in about an hour.last minute thing as our newhaven boat trip's been blown off as usual:schmoll: .....dave.

D

·
0 Posts
i'll be down about 4ish mate.just gonna be the two of us with 1 green beach buddy.i'll be wearing a red floaty.come over for a chat if ya like.....dave.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Your report bears out what appears to have been happening for the last month or so. There seem to be far more dogs to the south of deal pier so if you are fishing a match or just want plenty of bites stick to walmer kingsdown or deal castle. However if you are after a quality fish and are prepared to put the hours in then the 10 th green is the place for a Ray or a smoothy.
DaveA

D

·
0 Posts
Oi where was my invite!!?
it was a last minute thing tone.me and mark was on with a party of blokes from essex boat fishing down newhaven but the bloke cancelled due to wind.we thought we may as well do an evening down deal rather than a day trip.shoulda done what u did and stop home.it was useless!:uhuh: :uhuh: :yucky:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts