World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,thinking of going to deal 2moz but are there any fish around ?will i be wasting my money on lugworm,or should i wait for a few more weeks?good weather forcast for 2moz aswell,please help me decide guys.
ps I normally get my worms in johns tackle,what are the other tackle shops,over the road from the pier like for price and quality???

need help asap cheers peter.:bye1::fishing1:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Pleasure angling is the one over the road always get my bait from here its always great quality and Dean very helpfull with advice, other reports suggest nothing coming up on worms so mackie,squid etc maybe a better bet, hoping to get out myself tomorrow, tight lines

·
Registered
293 Posts
well, Me and my m8 have litteraly just got back from an evening fishing on deal pier, we was prepared with yesterdays blacks from dens in hythe, sorry matchman didnt get my order in on time and missed out, squid and mackeral, sprats and frozen peelers, as well as being given 2 lots of left over comons from a couple of people leaving, chears again if your on here, rigs were pennels long and low running ledger and 2 hook paternosters,with size 1 , 2/0 3/0 4/0 hooks. all options covered well so we thought, as dusk aproached i had 1 bite which left loads of slack line and striped my bait, never mind win some u loose some, other than that all baits were completly un touched, i blame my self for not getting bait from matchman,:wallbash:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts