World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the comp on the pier today, walked away with a trophy and a brand new rod stand! :D so quite happy! loads of fish, all the little kids were smiling, and seemed they really enjoyed them selves! well done to every one that took part, was a cracking day!

after the comp i carryed on fishing but moved to the bottom deck, caught a crab and the plug twice!

still good days fishing!

Robbie...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Hello Mate

What time was the comp on, I was fishing the beach at Deal from 10:45 this morning to gone 17:00 and didn't see many rods out of the pier?

Lee

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
OK cool. That would explain why I din;t see many people fishing when I was driving a past to get to the Beach at 10:30 or when I was driving home at 17:00. Maybe I should have joined in today,

Is the pier still snaggy?

Lee

·
Registered
938 Posts
Catching plenty now it's dark. See you next time:)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK cool. That would explain why I din;t see many people fishing when I was driving a past to get to the Beach at 10:30 or when I was driving home at 17:00. Maybe I should have joined in today,

Is the pier still snaggy?

Lee

didnt lose any tackle on top deck, but bottom lost twice, but you got to be in it to win it! maybe next time ill get a nice fish ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts