World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took a walk down to deal pier today and took a seat on the lower deck watching these 3 noobs casting out...

One guy had the idea of overhead cast and throwing it at the water as hard as he could usually across his 2 mates lines loosing all his bait, another was casting about 5 foot infront of him and reeling it in every 30 seconds...

The best one was the guy in the middle.... When he had/thought he had a fish he pulled on his rod so hard the tip practically touched the butt likely ripping the fishes head off, Once he reeled it in and had no fish and about 1/2 a lug head on his hooks he sat on his chair inbetween his 2 mates (less than 6 feet between them) and proceeded to sidecast right past his mates head.

This went on for about half hour until I got bored and decided to go to the safer side of the deck and watch some guy casting out to france.

Little video of the very tall guy trying to hook the eifel tower.
[video=youtube;yZ7hyLn614U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ7hyLn614U[/video]

·
Global Moderator
23,410 Posts
Mmm, think I'll keep an eye on this one; don't think they're going to be happy if they come on here later and see your post - could be some fireworks! :boxing::laugh:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Id be surprised if theyre part of wsf, I just found it insane that someone could be so stupid as to sidecast satdown within 6 foot of your friends head.

·
Global Moderator
23,410 Posts
Id be surprised if theyre part of wsf, I just found it insane that someone could be so stupid as to sidecast satdown within 6 foot of your friends head.
Yeah, think I actually posted a little while back that one of the best/funniest sights in fishing is seeing people 'fresh air' strike. Know what you mean about the casting thing too. :thumbs:

Still think I'll keep an eye on this thread though. :laugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts