World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
21,354 Posts
That's a really excellent video mate......makes my thumbnails of mud rats look a bit sad!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Superb link Milesy. Took full advantage of break in weather, well done.

G

·
Brilliant video. :thumbs:

The Essex piers will empty and Deal Pier will crack under the sheer weight of anglers fishing it. :)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Great video and an excellent day fishing!!
On a more positive note - I'm sure the pier's able to cope with the weight!:oops:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I was the one reeling the ray in on the video and I went again today and I'm leading fish of the month now with a 6.7kilo thornback 14.12lb it went and I had a second of 10.6lb good day and good season so far here is the pics of the rays by me over the last couple days an this week gone.

image-1566328911.jpg

image-4026671843.jpg

image-2279182966.jpg

image-380363920.jpg

image-3496434686.jpg

·
Read Only
2,618 Posts
Well done Wazza-09 great video and pics, tossing up weather to fish the pier or the bay Wed thinks might be a bit early for the bay. :thumbs:

·
Registered
238 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Well done Wazza-09, you've had a good couple of sessions there. To get two doubles out on same day, HAPPY DAYS!!!!! Are you going to up date your PB profile or don't you class the pier as shore caught?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Shortrod there's plenty down the bay just people ain't fishing for them or reporting them yet worth a go. Andy I will update my pb on my people as I smashed it today lol

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Ian I had a 14lb 12oz after a 13lb 2oz came out yesterday to my mate iv had 4 rays now since Friday last week which is 3 more then I had last year there's been some Bigguns down the bay already just no one wants to say so the beaches ain't packed full lol. Iv had a 6lb 7lb 10.6lb and the 14.12lb yay hopefully more will follow when the water temp rises

1 - 20 of 23 Posts