World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone fishing the pier tommorrow ?

or has any one been last few days, ?

last weekend all i got was a eel, in 9 hours, was very dia all along that night.

·
Registered
246 Posts
went down there last weekend had two mackie but lost two on hokkia.
but missed a bass which took half a live bait but yet was not hooked.
there was quite a lot of people about but there was just the normal live bait size pouting and a couple wassre.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Fishing very, very poor at the moment.

Wondering if there will be another run of hounds this year as we did well a few weeks ago there.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Wondering if there will be another run of hounds this year as we did well a few weeks ago there.

has any one else been there today ?

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

just got back 10 hour session blanked, lost tonnes of gear, had my line pulled by the non english fluffy crew loads of times,

i would like to say thanks to the guy who helped set my new 7ht mag up, and gave some great advice about using multipliers... put another 20-30 yards on cast

all in all, great day, great company, but no fish

tight lines.....

·
Registered
326 Posts
Down there last night had no problems with the hounds caught a couple.
Plenty of fish if you know the secret??
Medway angler knows what i mean when i saw him last time down there 8 hounds up to 8lb to me with no one else catching a thing..

·
Registered
262 Posts
Down there last night had no problems with the hounds caught a couple.
Plenty of fish if you know the secret??
Medway angler knows what i mean when i saw him last time down there 8 hounds up to 8lb to me with no one else catching a thing..
They back in again then?

Had a dire session last sunday, 4 rods, all with fresh crabs, not one knock.

Shame as I was having it away down there a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I used to love Deal Pier. I caught some memorable cod from there on many occasions. I hate the place now, snaggy, dirty and a certain man at the end will always tell you it's fishing it's socks off, but you blank regularly.

I am off for an afternoon til morning session today, i wont be going there. Boundary Road for me today!

TL

·
Registered
3 Posts
I used to love Deal Pier. I caught some memorable cod from there on many occasions. I hate the place now, snaggy, dirty and a certain man at the end will always tell you it's fishing it's socks off, but you blank regularly.

I am off for an afternoon til morning session today, i wont be going there. Boundary Road for me today!

TL
Hmmmmm 3pm to 3am on Boundary Road. Not even a single bite.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts