World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
woke up this morning and thought about going fishing, decided to go down the pier, so off i went on my bike with box and rod on my back, got down there an hour before high tide, didnt catch nothing, untill mid afternoon, all in all had 4 dogs and 22 whiting!! :D not the best catch but there is deffo fish, showing, fred who owns the tackle shop at the front of the pier was fishing from the front door of his shop into the surf and had 3 school bass, man at second shelter with strips on mackeral had 2 school bass..

were i was fishing on bottom deck there was a group of 3 fella's, 1 from dungie and the other 2 a little futher up the line, the old geeza said they were after the bass, just wondering if they was on here?

Robbie...

·
Registered
839 Posts
Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! saw the two Bass and the Codling :clap2:, loverly day weather was great, only managed a few smallish Whiting myself but good to be out fishing again.

'HEY CHICO'

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! saw the two Bass and the Codling :clap2:, loverly day weather was great, only managed a few smallish Whiting myself but good to be out fishing again.

'HEY CHICO'

bottom deck was fishing really well mid after noon, mostly ever cast i was bringing in a fish, was using 2lug tip of with squid on a 3/0 pennel rig.. :)

Robbie...

·
Registered
16 Posts
woke up this morning and thought about going fishing, decided to go down the pier, so off i went on my bike with box and rod on my back, got down there an hour before high tide, didnt catch nothing, untill mid afternoon, all in all had 4 dogs and 22 whiting!! :D not the best catch but there is deffo fish, showing, fred who owns the tackle shop at the front of the pier was fishing from the front door of his shop into the surf and had 3 school bass, man at second shelter with strips on mackeral had 2 school bass..

were i was fishing on bottom deck there was a group of 3 fella's, 1 from dungie and the other 2 a little futher up the line, the old geeza said they were after the bass, just wondering if they was on here?

Robbie...
rod has good tip action

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.