Votes: 15 41.7%
  • holyhead break water

Votes: 16 44.4%
1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
as you no by now lancashire felt sorry for cumbria and lent them a man {to make up numbers } and he from lancs won it for them ,

so its down to a decider ......................................................................................

this sticky is for venue suggestions only anything else will be removed

so come on everyone get your thinking caps on and get those suggestions in and we can then raise another load of money for a worthy cause :):notworthy:thumbs::thumbs:

forgot to add that you have a week to come up with them

tightlines............................daz

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Morecambe is about halfway init ??

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Thought we were picking neutral ground (workington drigg black bank ?)
morcambe half way sounds more neutral

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Was thinking of the travel time half way for each or would you rather try the east coast scarborough whitby or what about the mersey otterspool or mariners that should start fishing in september ????

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
will it be a day or night tide?
Think it depends on the tides ray we have to sort a date /time out as well once we have sorted a venue out. I think the two team captin's should thrash it out by pm then sticky a poll of there chosen venue's
For the rest of us to vote on i think it would be easyer all round

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
i say we have an away day to hollyhead its easy fishing, easy access drive the car to where you want to fish, fishable in just about any weather and there are loads of fish

make a day of it and fish 12 till 12

·
Registered
350 Posts
has it got to shore fishing? could get a few boats booked from whitby, that one place i've never blanked

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
the mersey,hollyhead,or morcombe all sound good to me but its the traveling for the cumbrians, its a long way from maryport to hollyhead and back. so will go with morcombe its sort of half way.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
please fish an 8 mtre tide cause i'm heading to throbshaw :whistling:roll1:

morecombe's alright i suppose ......................:mellow::mellow:

come on lads keep them ideas comming :thumbs::thumbs:

tightlines................daz

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
moreambe isnt that lancashire :marinheir
Yes it is Beachy, but if you have to use our Anglers to win then you might as well fish in Lancashire as well mate, LOL sorry mate just couldnt resist that one. :roll1:

·
Registered
689 Posts
not up to captains its up to the folk that are fishing the match as more local info on marks is the best way to go and folk being folk said captains cannot get it in the neck for distance travel plus all the other crap that fly around via pm and as for dates of match personally it is way in the future tightlines.bob
Think it depends on the tides ray we have to sort a date /time out as well once we have sorted a venue out. I think the two team captin's should thrash it out by pm then sticky a poll of there chosen venue's
For the rest of us to vote on i think it would be easyer all round

1 - 20 of 182 Posts