World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone shed any light how shoreham arm or worthing pier are fishing at the moment. Thanks in advance
Baz

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for reply. Do you know what baits they f
ell too. And does anyone know what. Time tackle box opens and will they have bait at that time. Also what Time does prime angling open? Cheers
Baz

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. Lookr like a suck it and see session.
Baz

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Kemp town beach would be a better bet for one of those sessions :blink: and the fishings probably better too!!!
Especially this weekend :)

I fished Shoreham west last night from 10:30 untill 12:30 ish,Crap,had lovely maddies,Not a knock,Maybe didnt give it time but the weed was iffy on the inside,all over the hook when brought back in,could have got on there on the retrive though,The outside was very choppy,i didnt take big enough grippers for that swell.

Only heard of a few things coming up at the end,Plaice and Schoolies.
Im off to Brighton beaches tomorrow night.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kemp town beach would be a better bet for one of those sessions :blink: and the fishings probably better too!!!
Dont go there with comments like that.I put a thread up about pride this weekend and still getting pm`s from mods about closing thread and moving thread.POLITICAL correction overload me thinks.But thanks again guys for your replys and heres hoping for a good session..............leave it:bleh:

G

·
hi newbe,
when the guy early in the thread said the flounders and gg mullet
were coming up on rag.....he forgot to say RED RAG....as king rag and
white rag are not so effective this time of year for flounders and not
as good as RED RAG for the gg mullet......

hope this helps.....puddle man paul.....:thumbs:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Paul but as usual with my trips they are last minute and only managed kings,maccie and squid so looks like another succesful mission coming up :nonono: but at least i will be in the fresh air..........come to think of it i could do that in my back garden:icecream:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.