World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
won the bidding on a 7HT on ebay £35+£5 post :D Only thing is off to Anglesey for 5 days fishing on Sunday 26th.and will not get it untill I get back :(

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
£35+£5 !!! You lucky git ;) Well Done.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
LOL I think I was looking at that earlier I was going to bid but i thought it would go up alot more than that by the time it came to selling.
Bugger it think is the word.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
(still cant quite believe it)
I ain't told her in doors yet though!about spending £40 ON A BLOODY FISHING REEL still who cares will be away for the week fishing and worth the wroth when I get back :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Very true mate did you see the Abu 5000 going?
They looked really good, for light stuff like but they look ideal for alot of the estuary fishing I do.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
roadtramp
Just bull up the saving you have made to 'er indoors. The glass is half full mate not half empty. Congrats on a good buy. If she doesn't let you keep it,Arctechnic is the name. :)

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Good buy m8 lucky you didn't come up against the little "£&^*%^er who always bids me up in the last minute :mad: and Tozer the 5000 is a lovely piece of kit I've got one and I love it BTW (£32.50 on E-bay inc p&p) :)

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Cheers for that. It looks really handy, I need a rod and two reels, a light fixed spool for spinning etc and a lighter multiplier.
Just need A. The money and B.to decide what to get.
I think he's gonna be my best bet if A.B.C tackle can't do it cheaper.
Chris

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
yeah i saw that, I've got my heart set on a Daiwa TDSS Surf 13m. But the reals I'm flexible with, was thinking of an abu 6000 type but i'm not sure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts