World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all started fishing about 9 it was a bite a cast up until high tide at 12 out of all that action managed 2 whiting around the half pound -three quarters of a pound was using 3/0 hooks on a pulley pennel think the sea was full of very small whiting used rag, squid, sandeel and mac was still a fair swell but very fishable was about 20 rods down there didnt see much being caught only whiting weather was great packed up about 3 met big dee on the way home to collect some weights he had made me 25 dca weights for 15 quid cant fault them so thanks alot dee anyway going to have a few beers to end a nice day cheers dai:)

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,612 Posts
well in there m8........
glad to see you were catching those fish while i was stuck in skewl!!! lol..

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
good sesh you had m8 and you rounded it off with a pint that cannot be bad eh?chat soon dai tightlines andy..ILSF...:) :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
hi all started fishing about 9 it was a bite a cast up until high tide at 12 out of all that action managed 2 whiting around the half pound -three quarters of a pound was using 3/0 hooks on a pulley pennel think the sea was full of very small whiting used rag, squid, sandeel and mac was still a fair swell but very fishable was about 20 rods down there didnt see much being caught only whiting weather was great packed up about 3 met big dee on the way home to collect some weights he had made me 25 dca weights for 15 quid cant fault them so thanks alot dee anyway going to have a few beers to end a nice day cheers dai:)
fished the deeps on the 12th, same story, bite after bite on the rising tide but nothing swallowing the hooks, ended up with 1 dogfish, 1 whiting, 1 pouting, 1 turbot. then the bites died after high water. It was the first time I had fished there, nice mark. Is that typical of the deeps? bites on the rising water?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts