World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,
i was thinking off trying this mark one night this week, can anyone give me info on this or any nearby marks .

is it easy enough too find ? and how close can i get the motor ?

please post or PM me any info.

cheers.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
hi,
i was thinking off trying this mark one night this week, can anyone give me info on this or any nearby marks .

is it easy enough too find ? and how close can i get the motor ?

please post or PM me any info.

cheers.

Hi m8, you can either park at the end of Vicky park and walk up and along the cliff path or you can take the car up the road towards east Seaton Farm park up and walk down to it both ways shouldnt take more than 15 mins to get you the the Deils Heid, as for fishing, once you get there you will find good spots either side of the Heid.

all the best

John

·
Freeloader
6,662 Posts
its called diels head good for fishing like anywhere elseon the rocks little further to walk your know when your there your see a drop just follow the path down and round the rock its red rock so not slippy until you get round far side then it does get slippy with the green agli your also see another 2 rocks you can climb up and over the others and fish in the gullys i caught my first conger from the gully

ive attached a piccy so u nkow what to look for

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers Adeys , i should find that ok i think. :)

any ideas whats it like for night fishing ,does it fish better at low or high tide ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sorry Adeys,
Thats not the Deils Heid.Your photo shows what some call the "Romans Head" and your camera point is from the "Scaffies Hole".On the othe side of this headland is the "Needle's Ee'."The Heid is maybe 3/4 mile further on along the path,around the large gully called Dickmonts Den.It is a tall stack of rock and unmistakable.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry Adeys,
Thats not the Deils Heid.Your photo shows what some call the "Romans Head" and your camera point is from the "Scaffies Hole".On the othe side of this headland is the "Needle's Ee'."The Heid is maybe 3/4 mile further on along the path,around the large gully called Dickmonts Den.It is a tall stack of rock and unmistakable.
Hope this helps.
hi Tony

thanx for the info and welcome too the forum.

Andy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts