World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there anyone out there can tell me what my dell quay 13 should weigh? i have scoured the internet and for such a common boat there is a definate lack of info. got a feeling i got the dreaded saturated foam syndrome and i`m trying to find out to what extent before i take the old angle grinder to it. any help is appreciated cheers.

"if you shake hard enough it comes off"

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
is there anyone out there can tell me what my dell quay 13 should weigh? i have scoured the internet and for such a common boat there is a definate lack of info. got a feeling i got the dreaded saturated foam syndrome and i`m trying to find out to what extent before i take the old angle grinder to it. any help is appreciated cheers.

Exact weight, no idea. However, I used to be able to lift the bow of mine by hand when there was no engine fitted if it's any help.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exact weight, no idea. However, I used to be able to lift the bow of mine by hand when there was no engine fitted if it's any help.
cheers Nos4r2, suppose thats some kind of gauge,i`ll give it a go. also i take it that your DQ was a healthy example with dry foam?
cheers bud.

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
cheers Nos4r2, suppose thats some kind of gauge,i`ll give it a go. also i take it that your DQ was a healthy example with dry foam?
cheers bud.

Fairly sure it was-it was never kept afloat from new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts