World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
didn't fancy putting another re-build post but thought i'd show you my completed project this is my dory 13 i built this from scratch hull deck mould trailer everthing made by me its the ideal boat for me as i spearfish alot so need easy access to the water and also do alot of inshore fishing,i've fited her with a 2010 tohatsu mfs30 and also a little 2hp honda aux, i made a few adjustments to the hull adding extra trim to keep the bows lower at speed, a heavier layup and no through hull fixings to prevent soggy foam etc got to say its been a labour of love and has taken a few years just working on her as and when, still just a couple of small thiongs to finish (electrics etc) and then wait for spring to get on/in the water tight lines all,
corny

extra stowage on deck for guns etc and glued on 'D' fender again to prevent drilling holes also fitted an anchor locker foward and some posh handrails

·
Registered
507 Posts
What a cracking boat I've had 3 13ft dorys over the years and would have another in a minute if I could find a good one again you wont be disappointed with it good luck you've made a great choice!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts