World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick rant !! The 3 anglers fishing yesterday 26.2. @ Denge directly in front of the car park, I picked up your empty lug worm paper you part buried in the shingle,& also the discarded rigs with worm still on hooks that was left at top of beech were you sitting, not a good advert for us anglers !!

·
Registered
66 Posts
the amount of stuff by the power station was stupid, cans, bbqs, gas canisters. Just put it in a bag, there's a bloody bin at the car park so you don't even need to take it with you :nono: that said it still seeme cleaner than some of the other beaches ive been to recently

·
Registered
45 Posts
the amount of stuff by the power station was stupid, cans, bbqs, gas canisters. Just put it in a bag, there's a bloody bin at the car park so you don't even need to take it with you :nono: that said it still seeme cleaner than some of the other beaches ive been to recently
always take home what you bring only leave foot prints and memories!!!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
justifiable rant yes.

However it wont change nothing. all you can do is be the better person and pick it up. plenty of times i have walked along warden bay/ leysdown with my boys and picked up litter and tackle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts