World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after speaking to some of you guys it has been pointed out that the devonseafishing forum needs a major overhaul.

can anyone give me some suggestions as to what you want, in terms of look and catagories please

cheers all

·
Registered
37 Posts
why not have a boat section with info on tips for beginners and say a lat long section for those lookin for info on new gps marks

keep up the good work!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
i think it is pretty good at the moment mate

·
Registered
14 Posts
What would be useful would be some links via googleearth/multimap to where the places actually are.

I have some photos which might be useful for you. I'm on holiday in Ilfracombe for a couple of weeks soon, if you want some photo's of any places in particular then let me know.

darkstar

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What would be useful would be some links via googleearth/multimap to where the places actually are.

I have some photos which might be useful for you. I'm on holiday in Ilfracombe for a couple of weeks soon, if you want some photo's of any places in particular then let me know.

darkstar
will look into this mate but may be better off on the main website along with the venue info.

interested in the pics though what have you got?

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
can anyone give me some suggestions as to what you want

Well as no one else has had the guts to admit it, I think I can speak for all of us and say that a few more nude photos of Paul Morgan would be a major addition.
Tasteful posed, arty ones, of course. Nothing from the notorious Choirboy series. :uhuh:

On the other hand, I think good mark guides are a thing that will really draw people in. Local names don't block up seach engines with a million entries, so people can also find you this way, rather than by direct links. I could dig out a fair number of mark snapshots, if they'll help?

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well as no one else has had the guts to admit it, I think I can speak for all of us and say that a few more nude photos of Paul Morgan would be a major addition.
Tasteful posed, arty ones, of course. Nothing from the notorious Choirboy series. :uhuh:

this i did look into mate i promise you, but jeezzz have you seen his rates! i could have had posh and becks doing a wife swap dogging session at fremington quay with peter andre and jordan for less :blink:

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yet Again The Forum Has Gone Down So I Have Gone Back To The Old One That Used To Be On Their.

The Older Members Will Still Be Signed Up To This But The Recent Members Will Need To Register.

Im So Sorry For All The Inconvienience And Hopefully It Will Now Be Sorted

1 - 20 of 21 Posts