World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out in my old chugger today mainly because such nice weather my son and his partner wanted to go,imo too hot ,no wind ,no drift,probably would have been better doing home work for tackling smuts,Any way a few whiting, odd pollack,and 4 red gurnard the best being this one,fought like a trooper so took his pic and let it go,just couldn't kill it,must be getting soft in my old age,sorry for the glasses a pair kept on boat.Aj.:fishing1::thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Went out in my old chugger today mainly because such nice weather my son and his partner wanted to go,imo too hot ,no wind ,no drift,probably would have been better doing home work for tackling smuts,Any way a few whiting, odd pollack,and 4 red gurnard the best being this one,fought like a trooper so took his pic and let it go,just couldn't kill it,must be getting soft in my old age,sorry for the glasses a pair kept on boat.Aj.:fishing1::thumbs:
Was there a Dennis Taylor look-a-like competition at the same time as your session AJ?

Still not too bad a session matey and certainly a good day of it. I was sat in my mates garden over looking fistral, wishing i had a boat! i have made progress with the mrs though...she has agreed to come and have a look at that one we mentioned!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Nice 1 AJ, the Gurnard looks as happy as you do LOL. Bet the young en's enjoyed the day out too.
That's a loverly looking boat you have there, she's a real beauty. I've seen her around Falmouth I think.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice 1 AJ, the Gurnard looks as happy as you do LOL. Bet the young en's enjoyed the day out too.
That's a loverly looking boat you have there, she's a real beauty. I've seen her around Falmouth I think.
I doubt it Andy,i've had her 13years and built it myself on a skentleberry 20 shell ,so 1 owner although thinking of selling.Aj:fishing1::thumbs:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Pot the red & screw back,Yellow,Green,brown,blue,pink & black.A load of balls & a snooker cue.I can show how to catch fish too.Saterday night & on line:g:.All the best marty.:thumbs:

·
Registered
505 Posts
I doubt it Andy,i've had her 13years and built it myself on a skentleberry 20 shell ,so 1 owner although thinking of selling.Aj:fishing1::thumbs:
Well hats off to you AJ you did a bloody good job there m8. I'd be proud as punch knowing I put a loverly boat like that on the water.

·
Registered
24,895 Posts
Nice one Aj,least you caught a few and it was a nice day to be out!! I WANT THAT BOAT!!!!!!! cos its a proper one! Just think of the mischeif i could get up to on that!!! LOL See you soon!:victory::victory::victory:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts