World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is foryd near caernarfon a good place to go digging for lug, i know there are lots there but are you allowed to dig for them there? are there any rules of where you can dig for them or can you just go there and dig.

thanks/diolch

·
She Pirate and Global Moderator
12,629 Posts
is foryd near caernarfon a good place to go digging for lug, i know there are lots there but are you allowed to dig for them there? are there any rules of where you can dig for them or can you just go there and dig.

thanks/diolch
There is one rule................

Stay away from my patch,,,,,,,,,,,:busted_co

·
12,629 Posts
All of it lol..........

Only joking, dig near the picnic area, you will see the worm beds...

·
12,629 Posts
They are spade deep. im sure you will get plenty, i only dig for what i need on the night. and same with crabs...only collect what i need..... what time are you going digging?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are spade deep. im sure you will get plenty, i only dig for what i need on the night. and same with crabs...only collect what i need..... what time are you going digging?

ill be out digging when the tide is out, ideally day light, friday/ saturday.

thinking of going out fishing saturday and sunday night at dinas-trefor mark, so ill need enought bait for two nights.

if there will be any bait left i will through it back to the sea, no point freezing them.

i have found that lug is a deadly bait along that mark

thanks.

·
12,629 Posts
If you want , i will meet up with you and show you where to dig, and where to get you crabs... I will be at Dinas most of the weekend.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you want , i will meet up with you and show you where to dig, and where to get you crabs... I will be at Dinas most of the weekend.

i go just below the morrissons petrol station in caernarfon to get crabs, some crab traps there.

i have a good idea where the lug are along the foryd, you enjoy your fishing at dinas and ill probably see you there.

ill be most probably at dinas at the high water at night, it fishes better there at that time and less visitors.

ye, so ill see you around

thanks.

·
12,629 Posts
Ok good luck on your digging,,, im not fishing at Dinas, I will be at my cottage doing jobs...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts