World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody let me know where i can dig for bait around gosport/fareham getting hacked off with giving all my cash to daves tackle!!!!
cheers

·
Registered
184 Posts
Anybody let me know where i can dig for bait around gosport/fareham getting hacked off with giving all my cash to daves tackle!!!!
cheers
yeah know the feeling mate,dont know your area that well but im sure bait used to be dug in fareham creek ,exactly where i dont know ,good luck ,im sure someone will be able to give you better info.
kjp.:)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers anyway mate good luck,
im going off gilkicker point over the next couple of days, went there friday afternoon and caught 4 small pollack a 2lb dab and a 1.5lb bass, will get the photos up when i get a usb cable for my phone!!

·
Registered
872 Posts
cheers
u can dig in fareham creek m8y u have to drive down the golf course road and park where the offices r and then dig opposite the marina---its good in winter cause u can have a rod in the little channel for some flounders whilst your digging,hope this helps:clap2:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah it was a nice one like i said ill get the pics up when i get the cable for my phone, cheers for the advice mate

1 - 6 of 6 Posts