World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

After a fantatsic Birthday weekend away with Suzi. A meal at the Oak on the Green in Bearsted and a hotel with breaky and sunday lunch for £69.

After all this we (Suzi and I) headed to the beach for a session digging enroute picking up the welsh wizard. It is the first time I have been to Jay's place and saw his nice big Shed (which he had spent the day cleaning out). After pulling up Miriam said he is walking fine. Not knowing why until 30 minutes ago after Suzi had FRAPED me on Facebook.

Arriving the pub before digging Jay treated me to a Fosters and Suzi a Grapetiser, 30 minutes later we got to sed beach and after having to go back to the car to get my torch :wallbash: Jay and I finally headed off for some digging. We arrived a couple hours before low water so the digging was difficult but not impossible. Jay's pump was knackered so he was my picker for the evening. After 2 hours we had 520 and just as it started getting productive we had to go as the Chaufeeress had called to say she was fed up. I cannot complain as Suzi had drive us via Jays and to the beach, Thank you Baby:clap2::clap2:. I reckon if we had stayed another hour we would have nearly 700 blacks.

Upon dropping the Welsh Wizard back Suzi turned to me and said ' BOY THAT MAN CAN TALK'. I just sat there chuckling to myself LOL:clap2::clap2: On the way home Suzi said I have never met anyone that talks as much as Jay lol I said I know. It was a good session digging and not boring at all, time seemed to fly by. Now both jay and I have enough Bait for our trips next week. Thanks Jay for the company and the picking..

Tomorrow I will be headinng to Dungey, either the left of the boats towards the point or to the right of the boards, after my first Codling of this Cod season failing that a Bass or two again.

Conditions and tides look good got some excellent (huge) Blacks, just hope the weed plays ball, should be there from 5pm to fish the last of the Ebb and the first of the Flood tide until HW. Fingers Crossed!!!

May see some of you there.......

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
im quiet and shy !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
glad yo had a good birthday paul and well done on the worms. alas i wont be joining you this eve as "she who thinks she should be obeyed" is working till 6.30-7pm and no chance of a lift at that time. might give it a go tues eve with my cousin. let me know how you get on mate.Landlocked Lukey.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Excellent read...thanks for sharing.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Suzi hasn't got an older sister by any chance...if I so much as mention fishing, 'er indoors gives me the evil eye...and she can kill at 20 paces with one of her looks...frightening.

:sad2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.